NextDev Technology, LLC respects the rights of copyright holders and accordingly has adopted a policy that provides for the submission of a copyright infringement notice as further described below.
Notice of Copyright Infringement
If you believe in good faith that any content on the nextdevtechnology.com website (the “Site”) infringes your copyright rights, you should send notice of the alleged copyright infringement to the Designated Copyright Agent listed below.
Your notice must contain the following information as required by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. §512) (“DMCA”):
- The full name and a physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed. If multiple copyrighted works are covered by your notice, you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed;
- Reasonably sufficient detail to enable us to identify and locate the copyrighted work that is claimed to be infringing (e.g. a link to the page on the Site that contains the material);
- A mailing address, telephone number, and email address where we can contact you;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted work is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement made by you, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Please submit your notice to: